Old Etonians 3, Oxford 2 This annual drubbing of the OEs by Oxford has been turned on its head this year with a day of camaraderie, bonhomie and positivity, the latter quite at odds with the general feeling in the country. James Cane led this esprit de corps, announcing that lunch was the best match…
What is OER&TC?
One of the largest and most active OE Clubs with over 1,000 current members. We welcome OE Lawn Tennis, Rackets, Squash, Real Tennis and Padel Tennis players of all standards.
Join the Old Etonian Racquets & Tennis Club to continue to play your favourite racquets sports after you leave school and be involved in a number of social events across the year.
Benefits of joining
- Play in Club matches across all the sports at some amazing venues on both a competitive and recreational level
- Great opportunity to learn new racquets sports with old and new friends
- Fantastic Autumn Weekend event (including Mixed Doubles) at Queen’s Club
- Autumn Weekend Pol Roger Cocktail Party
- Invitation to the Annual Dinner at The Turf Club
- Stay up to date with news, match results, and developments at Eton and support initiatives
- Access to the Club Shop